ThaiLawOnline is one of the Thai leading consulting firms for expats. We work with top ressources to help clients make better decisions.
We work together as one firm to serve our clients wherever they need us. We have clients from all over the world doing business and living in Thailand.
Efficiency and Results
Our clients share our passion for results and it shows in their success. Companies that outperform the market like to work with us.
Our Commitment to Excellence Has Been Recognized
ThaiLawOnline believes that everyone deserves access to quality legal services, regardless of their budget. That’s why we offer our services at a fraction of the cost of traditional law firms. We also believe that it is important to be transparent about our pricing, so you know exactly what you are getting before you sign up.
English Legal Services in Thailand
Satisfied Client Stories
- “I received the signed copy of the living will in the post. Thank you for your prompt attention and your excellent service.”
by Keith C., UK.
Real Estate Law
- “I am impressed, I can now understand people to recommend you, and I will for sure do the same.
by – Svente K., Sweden (Cha-Am).
Real Estate Law and Last Will (2015) Divorce (2018)
- “We like to thank you for the good advices you gave and your staff for their perfect service. In only two hours everything has been arranged.” (2015)
- “soon to be added”
by – Andre D., Belgium
Inheritance in Court
- “je suis content de savoir que pour mon futur en thailand je peux compter sur un team compétent en matière de droit et ne manquerai pas de vous faire bonne presse auprès d’autres personnes désireuse de s’implanter dans l’isaan.”
by – Pierre P., Switzerland (Roi-Et – 2015).
Property, Inheritance, Civil Law.
- “Many thanks to Sebastian and his team for the excellent service I received from them. Having run the gauntLet of “reputable” lawyers in Thailand and their services (…) I finally got results (against all the odds) and won my case in spite of not being able to be present in Court for the appropriate date. I was charged an extremely low fee in comparison to what I gained, and indeed: in comparison to what I had already paid in advance to the non to the non performing but ever-promising Thai legal law firm I had previously approached for help. I was treated with dignity and honesty and have no hesitation in recommending this particular law firm to anybody needing help as regards matters Thai. (…) I hereby happily give my permission for them to use me as a contact reference, and for them to supply my email address to anybody still in doubt as to their competency and integrity.”
– David S., South Africa (case in Buriram).
- “It was a tough situation for us with our Thai customer refusing to pay us. Then this law firm got involved and we got all our money back. They were top-class professional but charged us such a reasonable fee. I definitely can not say the same about lawyers elsewhere, especially those in Hong Kong.”
by – Li J., Hong Kong, China. (Case in Bangkok)
A big thank you to Sébastien Brousseau and his team, very professional and responsive, a great help when dealing with administrative offices that have no experience with mixed marriages and usufruct contracts. I recommend +++
by Philippe L. September 2022.
“I’ve worked as a government lawyer myself for many years, and I’ve had some court experience too, and I know precisely what I’m looking for, when I choose a law firm abroad to represent me in a legal case.
In Thailand I regrettably had to go through a divorce with my Thai wife after a very short-lived and unhappy marriage. My wife surprisingly didn’t want to settle things amicably, but chose instead to put forward legal and extensive financial claims against me.
Sebastien and his team made a solid divorce agreement that protects me from any further financial losses that otherwise might have occurred, stemming from the period of our short-lived marriage. The divorce agreement effectively prevents my ex-wife from putting forward any further financial claims, both now and later.
The work from Sebastien and his time that was produced in my case, is of a high legal quality, and their work methods are thorough and extensive. They leave no relevant stone unturned when they prepare a court case. They serve their client’s best interest – also in the long-term perspective, which is equally important as the short-term perspective.
And they did all this at a reasonable rate.
I’ll gladly recommend Sebastien to anyone who is in need of legal aid.”
by M. (The client wished not to publish his name or country), Scandinavia.
Protect your real estate investments in Thailand with contracts like lease, usufruct, superficies, right of habitation, sap ing sith and others. We can transfer your condominium and review your purchase or building agreements.
if you are facing a difficult family matter, it is important to consult with an experienced family law lawyer to discuss your options and protect your rights. We can also avoid future problems simple and adjustable agreements to your needs.
Knowledge & Experience
Thailawonline is a leading legal service provider with extensive experience in various industries. The company has a team of professionals who bring deep industry knowledge and expert perspectives to every challenge. This enables them to provide their clients with fresh perspectives and breakthrough business insights. Thailawonline understands that each industry faces unique legal challenges, and they tailor their services to meet the specific needs of each client. Their experts apply a multidisciplinary approach that draws from their expertise in various sectors to deliver effective solutions. Besides, Thailawonline is committed to staying abreast of emerging trends and regulations in various industries, which ensures that they provide their clients with up-to-date and informed legal services. Their extensive experience in various sectors gives them a competitive edge in solving complex legal challenges, which has earned them an excellent reputation among clients. Thailawonline’s ability to combine deep industry knowledge with expert perspectives makes them a trusted legal partner for businesses in any industry.
See below and book an appointment with us on the phone or by videoconference. Only 1,000 baht for 30 minutes. Please, pick at least 24 hours in advance so we are sure to be available. We will confirm and ask a previous payment. You can also send an email at “info@ThaiLawOnline.com“.
Contact us here
We understand that the disputes facing you, your family or your business can seem daunting. It is our goal to put you at ease and we do it at reasonable price.
If you would like to speak with someone directly
Monday to Friday, 1 pm to 8 pm, Bangkok time.
However, consultation needs an appointment
English / Français +66 (0) 8 7225 1340
ภาษาไทย +66 (0) 8 7414 9288