ThaiLawOnline July 2023 to now. Developing Legal Services Online in Thailand using Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Kryptologyk (Thailand) Co. Ltd 2021 to now. Developing software with Artificial Intelligence in order to solve complex problems with simple algorithms.
Isaan Lawyers Co. Ltd. (Thailand) 2007 to 31st December 2021. founder of this law firm that provides professional legal services to foreigners and Thai nationals. I developed a wide area of clients with the years based on client’s satisfaction and word-of-mouth. I completely managed the staff, files, clients in coordination of Thai registered attorneys. I was probably the first lawyer in Thailand on YouTube around 2010.
Siam Legal (Thailand) 2007. Siam Legal is one of the largest legal networks in Thailand with several offices all around the country. I managed the Pattaya’s branch office.
Poupart Marquis, Avocats. (Canada) 2000-2002. I was working for this high profile law firm from August 2000 to August 2002. My duties included meeting clients, planning and organizing Court’s files and preparing all kinds of documents. We had both French and English cases. The clients of this law firm include the first woman accused of genocide in the world.
I started working in Law around 1993-1994 as student intern for Girouard, Peris, Goldenberg, Pappas et Brabant.
About 30 years of experience in different legal fields.
Membership and Activities
- Admitted to the Bar of Quebec
- Admitted to the Internation Bar Association (IBA)
- Permanent resident of Thailand
- Representative elected for Asia, Australia, Africa and South America at the Quebec Lawyers Abroad Association in 2012
- Contributed to Lawyers Without Frontiers
- Helped foreigners to contest the application of TM30 around 2019 and mentioned by BBC
- President and Director of the « Prisoner’s Rights Comittee » in Canada 2000 – 2002, a volunteer non-profit service within the criminal justice system
- President of « Tel-Resources » and frequent volunteer from 1993 – 2000
Several donations to orphanages in Thailand since 2006. 1% of net incomes of a company was given to charity organization,
- University of Montreal, Bachelor of Arts and Sciences, (B.Sc.)1992-1999
- University of Montreal, Bachelor of Law (LL.B.) 1993-1999.
- University of Montreal, diploma in Political Science 1993, diploma in Criminology 1999.
- Bar School of Quebec, Montreal, Canada. 1996-1997. (Similar to a Master degree)
English (fluent), French (fluent), Thai, Spanish, Mandarin.