- DEFINITIONS :In these Terms, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
”Content” means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website .
- INFORMATION ABOUT US : This Website, www.ThaiLawOnline.com, is owned and operated by Kryptologyk (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES : Links to other sites may be included on this Website. Unless expressly stated these sites are not under the control of ThaiLawOnline or our company. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third-party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- DISCLAIMER: Nothing on this Website constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only.To the extent permitted by applicable law, we make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that this Website will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on this Website is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS: We may alter these Terms at any time. Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of this Website after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this Website from time to time.In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- LAW AND JURISDICTION. :These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Thai law .Any disputes concerning these Terms shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts at the domicile of Kryptologyk (Thailand) Co.Ltd..
- All Legal advice given by ThaiLawOnline is under supervision of Thai registered lawyers. You are forbidden to copy, in parts or in whole, any email from our company without our consent unless you have no others choice, like a Court Order. Using this website does not constitute a client-attorney previlege.