Last Will and Testament for Thailand
A Last Will and Testament from Thailand is a legal document that allows you to state your wishes about the distribution of your assets after your death. It is important to have a Last Will and Testament in place so that your wishes are known and respected by your family and heirs.
Our Last Will and Testament product is a simple and affordable way to create a legally binding Last Will and Testamen. We will guide you through the process step-by-step, and our team of experienced lawyers will review your Last Will and Testament to ensure that it is compliant with Thai law. We have a text here if you want to have more information on Last Will and Testament in Thailand.
Our Last Will and Testament includes the following features:
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Tailor-made agreement in Thai English
- Help available if you have any problems
- Supervised by Thai registered lawyers
- Guaranteed professional agreement
We believe that everyone should have a Last Will and Testament. We want to make it as easy and affordable as possible for you to create one. Our Last Will and Testament product is the perfect way to ensure that your wishes are known and respected.
Benefits of using our Last Will and Testament product:
- Save time and money: Our Last Will and Testament product is a simple and affordable way to create a legally binding Last Will and Testament. You can avoid the hassle and expense of hiring an expensive law firm to create a Last Will and Testament for you.
- Get peace of mind: Knowing that you have a Last Will and Testament in place can give you peace of mind, knowing that your wishes will be respected after your death.
- Protect your loved ones: A Last Will and Testament can help to protect your loved ones. It helps to avoid to go through a lengthy and costly probate process that can be contested.
Here are some additional details about our Last Will and Testament product:
- Our Last Wills and Testament are drafted by a team of experienced lawyers who are familiar with Thai law.
- Our Last Wills and Testament are reviewed by registered Thai lawyers to ensure that it is free of errors.
- Our Last Wills and Testament are translated into Thai English.
- Our Last Will and Testament will be delivered to you electronically.
If you have any concern during the process, you can contact us by email or even chat on whatsapp for example.
We are confident that our Last Will and Testament product is the best way to create a legally binding Last Will and Testament in Thailand.
Our price is 6,000 baht. To start the process, we will need these fees transferred to:
You can pay by credit card (Stripe) or bank transfer. The Kart should be appearing in the upper right corner to check out.
By bank transfer, please kindly make a payment of 6,000 baht via wire transfer to our Firm’s account as follows:
Account Name: Kryptologyk (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Bank: Kasikorn Bank
Account No. : 070-1-83492-5
After payment, confirm with us at info@ThaiLawOnline.com and we will provide you instructions to get started. Our bank details will also appear if you choose this product and after you approve your “Kart”. We will receive your information and send you instructions for the next step.
We offer a hassle-free full refund policy with 15 days of receiving your order if you are not satisfied of our service.