What is a “Living Will” and is it legal in Thailand? A Living Will is a legal document that allows you to state your wishes about medical treatment in the event that you become terminally ill or unable to make your own decisions. It is important to have a Living Will for Thailand in place so that your family and doctors know your wishes and can make the best decisions for you. Thailand adopted “Living Wills” in 2007 with the Health Act. It was unknown in this country before that date.
Our Living Will product is a simple and affordable way to create a legally binding Living Will. We will guide you through the process step-by-step, and our team of experienced lawyers will review your Living Will to ensure that it is compliant with Thai law.
Our Living Will product includes the following features:
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Tailor-made agreement in English or Thai English
- 2,000 baht price
- Help available if you have any problems
- Supervised by Thai registered lawyers
- Guaranteed professional agreement
- 30 days full reimbursement if not satisfied
We believe that everyone should have a Living Will, and we want to make it as easy and affordable as possible for you to create one. Our Living Will product is the perfect way to ensure that your wishes are known and respected.
Benefits of using our Living Will for Thailand:
- Save time and money: Our Living Will product is a simple and affordable way to create a legally binding Living Will. You can avoid the hassle and expense of hiring a lawyer to create a Living Will for you.
- Get peace of mind: Knowing that you have a Living Will in place can give you peace of mind, knowing that your wishes will be respected if you become terminally ill or unable to make your own decisions.
- Protect your loved ones: A Living Will can help to protect your loved ones from having to make difficult decisions about your medical care.
Here are some additional details about our Living Will product:
- The Living Will is drafted by a team of experienced lawyers who are familiar with Thai law.
- The Living Will is reviewed by Thai lawyer to ensure that it is free of errors.
- The Living Will will be translated into English or Thai English, whichever you prefer.
- The Living Will will be delivered to you electronically with instructions for signature.
- You can contact us at any time with questions or concerns about your Living Will.
We are confident that our Living Will product is the best way to create a legally binding Living Will in Thailand.
Please kindly make a payment of 2,000 baht via wire transfer to our Firm’s account as follows:
You can pay by credit card (Stripe) or bank transfer. The Kart should be appearing in the upper right corner to check out.
If by bank transfer, please kindly make a payment of 2,000 baht via wire transfer to our Firm’s account as follows:
Account Name: Kryptologyk (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Bank: Kasikorn Bank
Account No. : 070-1-83492-5
After payment, confirm with us at info@ThaiLawOnline.com and we will provide you instructions to get started. Our bank details will also appear if you choose this product and after you approve your “Kart”. We will receive your information and send you instructions for the next step.
We offer a hassle-free full refund policy with 15 days of receiving your order if you are not satisfied of our service.