General and divorce ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- “Great service combined with thorough AI research. Sebastian took the time to add a very helpful narrative giving me context, explanations of the AI information, and a summary of his experience regarding my question. I feel much more confident how to proceed and how I can use his services to come up with the best solution to help my child. I know from past experience with Sebastian that he’ll go the extra mile leading to a very effective and clear final product.”
by Jason B. (American, January 2024)
Sap Ing Sith ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- “I recommend the fast and clear communication with Sebastian and Khun Wichuda. They answered my questions the same day and were flexible in adapting my wishes. All in all a smooth process. Great service, with a positive outcome.”
by Marc V. (Dutch, February 2024)
Child Custody ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- I was really happy after talking with serbastian. He had all the answer and went over everything with me. If his services where near me I would use. His knowledge of the Thai law was realy good. He put you at ease realy quickly. Thanks.
by John (Chiangmai, October 2023)
Last Wills ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- I Contacted ThaiLawOnline.com as I needed to prepare a Will Testament. Mr Sebastien replied to all my queries in detail and understood my needs immediately with all the experience he has in this subject. The will was ready within 48 hours without any delay at a very reasonable cost and to my complete satisfaction. I highly recommend ThailawOnline to all as they are very professional and to the point
by Rafik, South of Thailand (January 2024)
- Excellent service! Quick and reliable process especially for English clients. I am Canadian and had no problem whatsoever with the communications, and detail to the document. Very refreshing considering most things for foreigners are very complicated here!
This firm makes the process a breeze, I mean easy-peasy! And, you can’t beat the cost!!
by LJ Webb (October 2023)
Living Will ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- “I received the signed copy of the living will in the post. Thank you for your prompt attention and your excellent service.”
by Keith C., UK.
Real Estate Law ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- “I am impressed, I can now understand people to recommend you, and I will for sure do the same.
by – Svente K., Sweden (Cha-Am).
Real Estate Law and Last Will (2015) Divorce (2018) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- “We like to thank you for the good advices you gave and your staff for their perfect service. In only two hours everything has been arranged.” (2015)
by – Andre D., Belgium
Inheritance in Court ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- “je suis content de savoir que pour mon futur en thailand je peux compter sur un team compétent en matière de droit et ne manquerai pas de vous faire bonne presse auprès d’autres personnes désireuse de s’implanter dans l’isaan.”
by – Pierre P., Switzerland (Roi-Et – 2015).
Property, Inheritance, Civil Law ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- “Many thanks to Sebastian and his team for the excellent service I received from them. Having run the gauntLet of “reputable” lawyers in Thailand and their services (…) I finally got results (against all the odds) and won my case in spite of not being able to be present in Court for the appropriate date. I was charged an extremely low fee in comparison to what I gained, and indeed: in comparison to what I had already paid in advance to the non to the non performing but ever-promising Thai legal law firm I had previously approached for help. I was treated with dignity and honesty and have no hesitation in recommending this particular law firm to anybody needing help as regards matters Thai. (…) I hereby happily give my permission for them to use me as a contact reference, and for them to supply my email address to anybody still in doubt as to their competency and integrity.”
– David S., South Africa (case in Buriram).
Debt recovery ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- “It was a tough situation for us with our Thai customer refusing to pay us. Then this law firm got involved and we got all our money back. They were top-class professional but charged us such a reasonable fee. I definitely can not say the same about lawyers elsewhere, especially those in Hong Kong.”
by – Li J., Hong Kong, China. (Case in Bangkok)
Marriage and Property ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- A big thank you to Sébastien Brousseau and his team, very professional and responsive, a great help when dealing with administrative offices that have no experience with mixed marriages and usufruct contracts. I recommend +++
by Philippe L. September 2022.
From a Scandinavian lawyer ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
“I’ve worked as a government lawyer myself for many years, and I’ve had some court experience too, and I know precisely what I’m looking for, when I choose a law firm abroad to represent me in a legal case.
In Thailand I regrettably had to go through a divorce with my Thai wife after a very short-lived and unhappy marriage. My wife surprisingly didn’t want to settle things amicably, but chose instead to put forward legal and extensive financial claims against me.
Sebastien and his team made a solid divorce agreement that protects me from any further financial losses that otherwise might have occurred, stemming from the period of our short-lived marriage. The divorce agreement effectively prevents my ex-wife from putting forward any further financial claims, both now and later.
The work from Sebastien and his time that was produced in my case, is of a high legal quality, and their work methods are thorough and extensive. They leave no relevant stone unturned when they prepare a court case. They serve their client’s best interest – also in the long-term perspective, which is equally important as the short-term perspective.
And they did all this at a reasonable rate.
I’ll gladly recommend Sebastien to anyone who is in need of legal aid.”
by M. (The client wished not to publish his name or country), Scandinavia.
And another lawyer from Australia ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- I work with lawyers all the time but not often do I come across a legal team of the calibre of Sebastian and his colleagues. Isaan Lawyers worked tirelessly and enthusiastically, providing clear and regular updates with solutions devised and risks assessed despite the mercurial state of Thai law.
–David M. (Australia – 2014)